[Insight-users] itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator bin overflow

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 2 17:26:22 EDT 2010

Hi Isaac,

This problem was fixed in the refactored
version of the Statistics framework.

You will find the new code under:

      Insight/Code/Review/Statistics

In order to use this code you should
reconfigure your build of ITK by rerunning
CMake and turning ON the following two
advanced options:

  *   ITK_USE_REVIEW
  *   ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS