[Insight-users] Slice by slice transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 2 17:48:38 EDT 2010

Hi Stan,

We don't have such class in ITK at this point.

It shouldn't be to difficult to implement as long as
you do it for slices that are parallel to the axis
of coordinates.

Should you decide to implement this class, we
will strongly encourage you to contribute it to
the Insight Journal:

         http://www.insight-journal.org