[Insight-users] Creating an approximate cross-section of a RT ROI‏

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 11:53:10 EDT 2010

All,

I've post this in VTK board but I didn't get the answer.  Before I set

out to implement it, I'll post it here.

I have a set of contours in axial orientation representing a ROI. I
need to sketch the ROI in coronal and sagittal plane, by connection the
points made from the intersection of the contours and the cutting plane.
Is there a function to do that in vtk or in ITK?

Some in VTK board suggested constructing a surface and create

the crosssection by cutting the surface.  But that is not what I need.

I need to do it in the rudimentary way for performance.

 Many thanks!

Xiaofeng