[Insight-users] modify deformation field

Xi Liang liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 20:50:29 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I get a deformation field (D) by using registering a moving image (Im) to a
fixed image, and then I want to change the resuling deformation field (D)
such that the ROI in moving image (Im) has only rigid deformation.

I have a rough idea to do this. I need to generate a mask image for ROI from
moving image, and then I need to found the corresponding deformation fields
that will be applied on the ROI, then I can change them somehow. Am I right
here ? and Is there any example code in the repository to do this?

Kind regards,

Xi