[Insight-users] Wrapping ITK in OSX 10.6

Lassi Paavolainen lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Wed May 5 05:29:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have tried to wrap ITK in OSX using ITK 3.18 and the latest svn of
wrapITK. I have used the same configuration in 64-bit Linux and 32/64-bit
Windows without problems.

Now everytime I try to build wrapITK, it gets stuck in

[ 0%] Generating wrap_vcl_complex.xml
In file included from <built-in>:0:
<built-in>:0: internal compiler error: Bus error

I'm building it for i386 target architecture and I have tried both c++ 4.2
and c++ 4.0.

I noticed similar reports from ITK mailing list about a year ago but
couldn't find solution for it. I'm sure someone has managed to wrap ITK
for OSX 10.6 in last year?

Lassi