[Insight-users] modify deformation field

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:50:47 EDT 2010

I agree with you on the idea. Once you obtain the deformation field, apply it to the binary mask on the ROI in the moving image using "WarpImageFilter". This is a part of the package and you just have to figure out how to use it.

-Ganesh

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve" - Napolean Hill

-Ganesh
Narayanasamy,Ph.D., PostDoc-University of Kentucky Cancer Center

Earlier work:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070504133017.htm