[Insight-users] Save a Matlab 3D image to work with it in ITK

Matt McCormick matt at mmmccormick.com
Fri May 7 15:17:08 EDT 2010

Daniela Sacchetto <danysunflower at ...> writes:

> I'm trying to work in ITK with a multislice US image pre-processed in Matlab:

 I'm not able to save that in a useful format to process it with ITK.

 Hi Daniela,

 The easiest thing to do is write a MetaImage header manually, then save the raw
 binary data manually to the associated file.  Be aware of the C-Fortran order
 -- Matlab matrices are in Fortran order but Matlab uses the C order for writing
 if I recall correctly.

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/MetaIO/Documentation

 Regards,
 Matt