[Insight-users] memory leak in GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:30:33 EDT 2010

I run this algorithm on an 328x300 image, with mean shape and only one
mode. The memory used by the executable grows unbounded, it stopped it
when i was about 2Gb. I'm sure this is my fault, but I really went
this over and over, I've checked that  the initial conditions are
right, and the mean shape is ok too. I'm kinda lost here.
Here is the command line:
GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter
unnamed.0003.crop.png output.png 86 176 226 131 177 73 6 1 0.5 0.02
mean.mha mode.0%d 1 86 176
I'm using ITK 3.14, on ubuntu 9.10 karmic.
If you need more detailes let me know.
Best regards,
                        Juan