[Insight-users] Save a Matlab 3D image to work with it in ITK (Daniela Sacchetto)

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 11:50:05 EDT 2010

Download Slicer3D software and save the 2D or 3D US images in .mha format.
-Ganesh

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve" - Napolean Hill

-Ganesh
Narayanasamy,Ph.D., PostDoc-University of Kentucky Cancer Center

Earlier work:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070504133017.htm