[Insight-users] itklabelcontourimagefilter

Thupakula thupakula.saraswathi at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:01:01 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the suggestion to post the source code.  I will do it next time
when i ask .
let me tell you my requirement !
I did segmentation for gray images using Graph cuts and got the output image
is containing the black background and the object that i segmented.
Now i want to draw a color contour at the edges of the image.
could you please suggest me of there is any function available ?

Thank you,
Thupakula,