[Insight-users] Wrapping ITK in OSX 10.6

Lassi Paavolainen lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Mon May 10 07:59:01 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

I think problem is solved at least for me. I built CableSwig now without
OSX_ARCHITECTURE=i386 as I only need ITK and wrapITK to be for i386
architecture. Wrapping seems to be working now (well only 6% done, but
gccxml works).

That I don't have a clue why gccxml didn't work when I built CableSwig for
i386, but maybe that isn't something people running 64-bit OSX 10.6 need.
By the way, 64-bit build works without any problems in similar
configuration.

Thanks for the help,
Lassi

--
Lassi Paavolainen, M.Sc
Software Engineer, PhD Student in Computer Science
lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi