[Insight-users] Building my itk app through eclipse?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sat May 15 04:59:47 EDT 2010

Ok I am now following:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator

and have build the eclipse project files in the build dir. I can also
import the project into eclipse. But the project only contains:

Includes/
CMakeFiles/
cmka_install.cmake
CMakeCache.txt
MakeFile

The src folder and src files are not visible. If I expand "Includes" I
see all the source code also from the external libraries that I use
(Itk, Elastix) but I cannot access it.

The above guide has the section:

"Accessing the Source and Advanced Editing Features"

it says that the build dir must not be a child of the src dir. My structure is:

/.../code/build/eclipse/release
/.../code/src

So that should be fine. Any ideas on how to access my source files in
the eclipse project?