[Insight-users] how to learn 3d segmentation in ITK step by step

Aya El Gebeely aya.elgebeely at symbyo.com
Tue May 18 10:31:32 EDT 2010

Hi Sutrisno,

you may start initially with
Examples/Segmentation/ConnectedThresholdImageFilter.cxx. , apply it on a 3D
image, and visualize its output using any 3D image viewer, then you would
shift to more complicated segmentation algorithms.

You'd review illustration in ItkSoftwareGuide ,Chapter 9, the region growing
section 9.1.

Regards,
Aya R