[Insight-users] FW: Survey on Open Access

Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk
Fri May 21 05:33:06 EDT 2010

Dear ITK users and developers
	I thought this might be of interest, as I've seen several
postings on this list discussing open access in scientific publishing.
This survey from the Study of Open Access Funding project, an EU funded
program, came around and I though I would follow the instructions below:

	>We also encourage you to share the survey link with your
colleagues and collaborators outside of STFC.

And so I am! It's not necessary to be in Europe to reply, there's a
'country' selection and presumably those who analyse the results will
take that into account in some way.

Regards
Robert