[Insight-users] Distance map computation on an empty image

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Sun May 23 12:19:43 EDT 2010

In my case, I think this problem is also related to the depth of the
image. With a zero input image you get that ramp, which is wrong. But,
if I use the input image with 8 bit depth I get  the same, probably
because the threshold to determine the input points is fixed and not
relative to the depth of the image.
Regards,
              Juan