[Insight-users] Rigid registration with translation restricted to single axis?

g c gc12358 at googlemail.com
Mon May 24 12:54:54 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your suggestions, I have tried your option A)

One additional thing I needed to change was

virtual unsigned int GetNumberOfParameters(void) const
    { return NDimensions; }

into

virtual unsigned int GetNumberOfParameters(void) const
    { return ParametersDimension; }

Also, I'm wondering about

SetParameters

and

GetParameters

where I changed the loops from

for( unsigned int i=0; i<SpaceDimension; i++ )

into

for( unsigned int i=0; i<ParametersDimension; i++ )

Would that be correct?

thanks again,

George