[Insight-users] Hausdorff Distance

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 24 13:23:19 EDT 2010

Hi Panagiotis,

Yes, you listed correctly the assumptions of this class.

You could argue that it is a bug in the class, the fact
that we don't check (enforce) for these conditions
before we start the GenerateData() method.

Please feel free to log a bug entry:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

Indicating that this class should check for these
conditions, and that it should throw an exception when
they are not met.