[Insight-users] ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator frequency container overflow

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 24 13:36:40 EDT 2010

Hi Isaac,

This bug was fixed in the New Statistics Framework:

http://batchmake.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007

You seem to be using the deprecated Statistics Framework.

Please switch to use the new framework.

You will find a MIGRATION GUIDE at:
http://batchmake.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide

and  in your build of ITK you should turn ON the following
two CMake variables:

1)   ITK_USE_REVIEW
2)   ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS