[Insight-users] Help on using itk::MetaImageIO to write a *.mhd file

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 24 13:40:13 EDT 2010

Hi Jinzhong,

You could manipulate the image information:

        * Spacing
        * Origin
        * Orientation

with the filter:

http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ChangeInformationImageFilter.html

before you send the image to the writer.

This is something that you should do very carefully
if you are dealing with real patient data.