[Insight-users] Distance map computation on an empty image

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:52:50 EDT 2010

Well I finally found out, it was only my problem. The first one came
from using 8-bits png  images. And the second came because the example
code in SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter rescales the image to
make it positive. After removing that. It worked as expected.
I apologize for the noise.
Thanks for your time.
Best regards,
                    Juan