[Insight-users] Intensity values issue

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 25 11:29:18 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the detailed description of your problem.

Looking at your code, it seems that you are using a "float" pixel
type, not a "double" pixel type, as you describe in your email.

It is unlikely that this change in pixels values is produced by
the resampling process itself.

Could you please do the following:

1) Connect the Series reader output directly as input to the
    Series writer (that is, skip the resampling process altogether)

2) Look at the resulting output image, and let us know if that
    image does have the pixel values changed too.