[Insight-users] ImageRegistration4

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 14:10:51 EDT 2010

I converted the ImageRegistration4.cxx on MattesMutualInformation technique from 2D into 3D by changing line #123 from 2 to 3:
const    unsigned int    Dimension = 3;

Is that all that needs to be done?
When I did Build Solution and ran the executable with 2 input images and a name for an output image, I got this error message:

****
C:\Ganesh\ITK316\Build\bin\Debug>ImageRegistration4  P1T1Img1.mha P1T2
Img2.mha Final_P1T1fT2m.mha

ExceptionObject caught !

itk::ExceptionObject (0146FB48)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric<class
itk::Image<unsigned short,3>,class itk::Image<unsigned short,3> >::GetValueAndDe
rivative(const class itk::Array<double> &,double &,class itk::Array<double> &) c
onst"
File: c:\ganesh\itk316\itk\code\algorithms\itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImag
eMetric.txx
Line: 1113
o many samples map outside moving image buffer: 0 / 10000
****

Can you identify the error and let me know any corrective step?
Thanks for your help,

Ganesh