[Insight-users] DeformableModelSimplexMesh example problems

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:27:58 EDT 2010

Hi Luis!

Thanks for suggestion, but that flag was already turned on. I tried
regenerating project files with CMake, and then rebuilding VTK and the
example, but no change. I also tried reducing size of initial sphere (to
keep it entirely within image), but that did not help either. Anything else
I could try?

Regards,
Dženan