[Insight-users] ITK+CUDA libraries

Badri Roysam roysam at ecse.rpi.edu
Wed May 26 14:05:22 EDT 2010

I am interested to hear people's opinion of OpenCL. Do you have to write
2 versions of code (for nVIDIA & ATI), or does a single piece of code
cross-compile for the 2 platforms?

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Co-Director, Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590, USA.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Assistant: 518-276-8525, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: roysam at ecse.rpi.edu, Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam