[Insight-users] multiple definition error

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 16:44:02 EDT 2010

Hi, Luis:

Thanks for your help. But I really couldn't find any difference with my original code. Can you clarify it further.

try to implement it with a class and add some small non-member function
in the class implementation. But still got multiple definition error. I
knew I can add a class function to do the work, but the way I did now
should also be right. Can you please look at the attached code?

I use the following to  call the class in my main:

    typedef EmGmm<3,VectorImageType,InternalImageType,float> EmFilterType;
     EmFilterType *emfilter;
     emfilter=new EmFilterType;
     emfilter->Update();
     emfilter->SetInput(vectorimage);