[Insight-users] Problem with Demons deformable registration

xuanaux xuanaux at gmail.com
Wed May 26 18:13:45 EDT 2010

Hi, guys

I am trying to use Demons registration filter to register two 3-D volume
images of heart. Heart volume images were segmented from CT scans of whole
body. Rigid registration was first applied to make a global registration of
two images. Transformed moving image and original fixed image were used as
moving and fixed images of Demons algorithm. However, when I write back the
resulting image to the DICOM files, the resulting image has constant value
of 1024, which is apparently not correct. I did check the two inputs images
to the Demons filter. They have the same origin, orientation and spacing. I
have no idea what is going wrong.

Could any one give me any suggestion of the possible problem? Thanks in
advance!

Attached please find the code of Demons registration part.
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n5106037/code-Demons.txt
code-Demons.txt