[Insight-users] detailed report and some questions about itkGeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed May 26 18:41:04 EDT 2010

I'm trying to use this filter and I'm not having any luck. In the last
two weeks I've made some progress but I'm still far from understanding
it. I'm trying to avoid digging in the code until the last detail,
because I don't have the time in my project to do it. However, I'll do
want I can, but I really could use some discussion about it.
Of course I've made the  example from sofware guide work, but I can't
make another example work.

I wrote a (somehow) detailed report which will explain my experiments,
but I hope it also could serve as a mini tutorial on the usage of this
filter. If someone wants to take a look and throw me a hand, you can
find it at: http://iie.fing.edu.uy/rosaluna/wiki/ContributedCodeITK2
along with the source code and the sample images.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
                   Juan