[Insight-users] Skeleton - itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Thu May 27 10:56:30 EDT 2010

From: danysunflower at hotmail.it
To: insight-users at itk.org
Subject: Skeleton - itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:51:14 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D; I downloaded H.Homann's work (reference paper: ''Implementation of a 3D thinning algorithm'', Hanno Homann, Oxford University, Wolfson Medical Vision Lab ) and I tryed to run it with my images. I work with a 140x210x39  bw US image.
In the filter's documentation I read that the code was tested with six different 300x300x40 images and the computation was finished within a few seconds; my code is running since more than 20 minutes and it doesn't stop.... Is it normal? What could it be the problem?

I add the code that I dowloaded.

Regards
Daniela

Un mondo di personalizzazioni per Messenger, PC e cellulare
nome.cognome @... Verifica la disponibilità sui NUOVI domini
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?mkt=it-it&rollrs=12&lic=1