[Insight-users] DeformableModelSimplexMesh example problems

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:19:01 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

This one - not really. I never used VTK. I installed it only so I could run
that example (deformable simplex mesh) from insight applications. And since
the bug is manifesting itself in VTK code, I assume some familiarity is
required. But I am now writing code for using deformable simplex model in my
own project, and I ran into some error which says something like "vertex
with id 3095 does not exist in the mesh". This appears during a call to
update of deformable simplex filter. I will of course investigate this on
Monday or Tuesday - and it could be related to this 64/32 bit bug (my
project is on 64bit platform). I will submit bug report when I get back to
workplace next week.

Regards,
Dženan