[Insight-users] Skeleton - itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Sat May 29 10:39:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for your clarification, now I can compile my code in Release Mode and I have my output in a few seconds.

Neverthless now I have an other problem that I want to discuss with you.

My output is an dcm image but its pixels are all black...I can't see the skeleton because in my image all the white pixel disappear.... I think that it is a problem of algorithm's setting and that it erodes too much my image but I don't know how to solve this problem...
Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot
Daniela