No subject

Thu May 27 11:52:52 EDT 2010

are taken and are used to define equivalent shapes in VTK
that are then rendered by VTK.

In this way you don't have to pass by the generation of an
image.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Patrik Brynolfsson <
patrik.brynolfsson at radfys.umu.se> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a spatial object group of ellipses and I would like to get the
> contours of the ellipses to visualize them together with an image. I was
> thinking this would be faster than using the SpatialObjectToImageFilter.
> However, the only way I found to do this was to first generate a binary
> image and then get the contours from that, which defeats the point.
>
> So, is there a way to generate an image of the contours of my spatial
> objects without first generating an image of my spatial objects?
>
> Seeing that this could be used when delineating ROIs in an image viewer I
> assumed this would be implemented somehow, but I cannot find anything that
> can help me at the moment. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
> ---
> Patrik Brynolfsson

--0015174016801471b60492cdfc69

r>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://ww=
>IGSTK/Source/<br>igstkEllipsoidObject.cxx<br>
igstkEllipsoidObject.h<br>igstkEllipsoidObjectRepresentation.cxx<br>igstkEl=
psoid spatial object, the shape parameters<br>are taken and are used to def=
ine equivalent shapes in VTK<br>
that are then rendered by VTK.<br><br>In this way you don&#39;t have to pas=
on <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:patrik.brynolfsson at radfys.umu.se=
ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px sol=
id rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
ould like to get the contours of the ellipses to visualize them together wi=
th an image. I was thinking this would be faster than using the SpatialObje=
ctToImageFilter. However, the only way I found to do this was to first gene=
rate a binary image and then get the contours from that, which defeats the =
point.</div>

 of my spatial objects without first generating an image of my spatial obje=
n delineating ROIs in an image viewer I assumed this would be implemented s=
omehow, but I cannot find anything that can help me at the moment. Any idea=
s?</div>