[Insight-users] help in Visible Human project

Dave Chen dchen at mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 5 15:15:29 EDT 2010

The following link gives instructions on how to obtain the data:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/visible/getting_data.html

Basically, you need to fill out the License Agreement and write a statement describing how you intend to use the data.   After sending the agreement and statement to us here at the National Library of Medicine, you will be given access to our FTP server from which you can download the data for free.

Dave

On Nov 5, 2010, at 3:09 PM, H-B wrote:

> Dear Dave,
>
> thank you verymuch, i have seen the png in this link
> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/visible/mri.html
>
> but the complete data set which we can construct 3d from it are here:
> http://www.ntis.gov/products/vishuman.aspx
> and we must buy it ??? or it is available for free??

David T. Chen, PhD                      [Lockheed Martin contractor]
mailto:dchen at mail.nih.gov               http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~dave
phone:301.435.3264                      iphone:301.524.3174
National Library of Medicine