[Insight-users] ERROR C1083 with the examples of InsightToolkit-3.20.0

Marcos Belmonte marcosbelm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:26:20 EST 2010

Hi, thanks for answering. I don't understand very well your explanation,
sorry.

1)With "configure the itk source then build it. build itk out of
source." do you mean having two different folders: one for the
CMakeLists.txt and another for the building?  In Cmake I have in "Where is
the source coude", the folder Images
and in "Where to build the binaries", the folder Images-build.

2)How can I enable the examples at the cmake-gui stage?

Thank you very much.
Marcos