[Insight-users] Fwd: ITK-ready Virtual Appliance my first impression

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:16:23 EST 2010

Hi Luis, Alex,

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:21 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>wrote:

>  8) First example compilation.
>>
>> itkuser at ITK-VirtualBox:~/ITK_test/Src$ cd ~/ITK_test/BUILD
>> itkuser at ITK-VirtualBox:~/ITK_test/BUILD$ ccmake ../Src/
>>
>> Ooops!!!
>>
>> I ran into this error too, using the 4.0 Alphas. It seems to be caused by
not installing GDCMTargets.cmake into the ${PREFIX}/lib/gdcm-2.0 directory.
This file is generated (I found it in
builddir/ITK/Utilities/gdcm/CMake/ExportConfiguration/CMakeFiles/Export/lib/gdcm-2.0/GDCMTargets.cmake),
but not installed. I think this seems to be an error somewhere in GDCM...

For now, I hacked around it by manually copying GDCMTargets.cmake to my
build, and that seems to work.

Shash