[Insight-users] Using spatial objects for masking

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Nov 11 07:23:53 EST 2010

ImageMaskSpatialObject is what you need. You can set these for the
fixed and moving image.

For limiting metric computation to axis aligned regions in addition,
you can use SetFixedImageRegion. This method is not available for the
moving image.

If you need more fancy region specifications, you can create your own
spatial object, since the registration frameowork will accept any
fixed and moving spatial object.

--
karthik