[Insight-users] Applying labels from KmeansModelEstimator toinput image pixels

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 11 22:25:24 EST 2010

I would suggest that you look at itkScalarImageKmeansImageFilter.txx. This is essentially performing this classification using scalar images. A ListSampleAdaptor is used to classify the image. The algorithm then iterates over the Samples setting the image. Since this is a Adaptor class, it is assumed that the ordering of the samples is the same as the image.

Vince

Associate Professor
Department of Radiology
0453-D JCP