[Insight-users] Using spatial objects for masking

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Fri Nov 12 11:40:15 EST 2010

Hello,

I also have tried to "mask" the registration by setting the region of the
fixed image, that should be like using a box as spatial object, and I get
the same problem, the registration starts but does not return the control to
the main thread... is it necessary to use listeners when you process with
masks or something like that? I'm using the optimized registration of the
review if it makes any difference.

Regards,
David