[Insight-users] Applying labels from KmeansModelEstimator toinput image pixels

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:31:49 EST 2010

David,
If you are still having problems with the ImageToListSampleAdaptor you can
create an image with pixel intensity values to be correlated with the pixel label
identified using the classifier, that is a colored image with intensity values
which distinguish different pixel classes then iterate over that image and get
the coordinates of any pixel knowing its label (i.e. class which is represented
with a color). The code for that would be pretty simple as follows:
int ClassLabel = 0;
for ( iterator.GoToBegin(); !iterator.IsAtEnd(); ++iterator )
      {
	  int intensity = interator.Get();
	  if ( intensity == ClassLabel )
				{
					index = iterator.GetIndex();
                                        std::cout << " Class 1 Pixel Index = " << index << std::endl;
				}
      }
Regards,
Dawood