[Insight-users] error saving gipl

niccolo camarlinghi niccolo.camarlinghi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 04:43:10 EST 2010

Thank you H.B.,

probably the best thing is to save the image with labels in a float image
and then read it again in unsigned int image.
My question is still: according to http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_File_Formats the
"int" and the "unsigned int" Pixel types shouldn't be supported for saving
images in gipl format?

Thank you

Regards

Niccolo'