[Insight-users] problem reconstructing an MRI image in ITK

robert behan robehan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:15:08 EST 2010

Hi there,

I seem to run into trouble when trying to reconstruct an MRI from
complex k-space data in ITK.

I extract the complex k-space data from a raw GE P-file and can create
an image of k-space in dicom format.

When I perform the inverse fourier transform on the complex kspace ITK
image I produce a dicom image which I export to matlab.

The output image I get is pretty much garbage. It really is just a
blank image with a few lines on it. Has anyone had this kind of
problem before? I will forward on my code if it helps

Cheers,

Rob