[Insight-users] itk fatal configuration error

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Nov 16 20:57:38 EST 2010

as an update, although ITK compiles with the workaround,
the following tests fail :

The following tests FAILED:
        1022 - itkImageReadDICOMSeriesWriteTest (Failed)
        1023 - itkImageReadDICOMSeriesWriteWithDirection002Test
(OTHER_FAULT)
        1024 - itkImageReadDICOMSeriesWriteWithDirection003Test
(OTHER_FAULT)
        1074 - itkGDCMImageIOTest1 (OTHER_FAULT)
        1075 - itkGDCMImageIOTest2 (OTHER_FAULT)
        1076 - itkGDCMImageIOTest3 (OTHER_FAULT)
        1077 - itkGDCMImageIOTest4 (OTHER_FAULT)
        1079 - itkGDCMSeriesReadImageWrite (OTHER_FAULT)

Dean