[Insight-users] 2D Skeleton and articulation points with ITK

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 00:44:05 EST 2010

1. Did you try downsampling your image and running the same filter.
Since you are looking for the articulation points, it should not
change your result too much.

2. How about smoothing with a box filter (average) with kernel radius
= 1. In other words, the kernel is 3x3 in size. At articulation
points, you will have a value larger than 2/9 in the output.

Kishore