[Insight-users] Pb with itkExpandImageFilter

Cyrille Valladeau cyrille.valladeau at c-s.fr
Wed Nov 17 03:31:27 EST 2010

Hi again,

Good new : I solved my problem !
It seems that this filter itkExpandImageFilter works well in the case
ITK_USE_CENTERED_PIXEL_COORDINATES at ON.
In the case of ITK_USE_CENTERED_PIXEL_COORDINATES = OFF as I mentionned
it in my previous mail, columns and lines of pixels at EdgePaddingValue
appears at the left of the image and at its bottom.
The correction I made is in itkImageFunction : in the SetImage method I
add a +1 in the computation of the EndContinuousIndex :
/typename InputImageType::SizeType size =
ptr->GetBufferedRegion().GetSize();
m_StartIndex = ptr->GetBufferedRegion().GetIndex();

 for ( unsigned int j = 0; j < ImageDimension; j++ )
  {
    m_EndIndex[j] = m_StartIndex[j] + static_cast<IndexValueType>(
size[j] ) - 1;
#ifdef ITK_USE_CENTERED_PIXEL_COORDINATES_CONSISTENTLY
    m_StartContinuousIndex[j] = static_cast<CoordRepType>(
m_StartIndex[j] - 0.5 );
    m_EndContinuousIndex[j]   = static_cast<CoordRepType>( m_EndIndex[j]
+ 0.5 );
#else
    m_StartContinuousIndex[j] = static_cast<CoordRepType>(
m_StartIndex[j] );
    m_EndContinuousIndex[j]   = static_cast<CoordRepType>( m_EndIndex[j]
_*+ 1*_);
#endif/

Regards,
Cyrille