[Insight-users] Asking open sourse!!!

Adam YEO hihiuj at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:24:16 EST 2010

Dear, all

I am a 'pure beginnger' who try to use IGS toolkit for a deformable image registration work.

Reading the manual, there is a statement that " The source code for this section can be found in the file Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration2.cxx."

However, I can not find any other 'Registration' file in the Example folder!

Please let me know if a really generous somebody has the open sourse for the DeformableRegistration or Demons-Deformable Registration.

Best wishes,

Adam