[Insight-users] Stream VectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 30 10:45:01 EST 2010

Hello Kevin,

What is your input and out image file format? Only a limited number of file types currently fully support streaming. The Meta Image format with extension "mha" or "mhd" is one that fully supports streaming. Have you tried this file type?

I also quickly looked at the code for VectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter, and it "should" support streaming.

Brad

On Nov 30, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:

> Can the VectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter stream?
>
> The attached program keeps using way too much memory when streaming.
> <StreamedVectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter.cxx><signature.asc><ATT00001..txt>

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov