[Insight-users] Asking open sourse!!!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 30 22:37:02 EST 2010

Hi Adam,

Instructions on how to download ITK are here:

   http://itk.org/ITK/resources/software.html

Please let us know if you find any problems,

Once you download the Tar or .zip files
and expand them, you will find the registration
examples in the directory

          ITK/Examples/Registration

You can also download the code from our Git
repository:

   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Download

In which case, you probably want to get the
release branch.