[Insight-users] Filling holes

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Oct 7 04:40:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

Filling closed structures, independently of their size, is what
GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter does.
It works on binary images as well if the objects have a higher value
than the background.

There is also a more efficient binary version, but it's not yet
integrated in ITK. You can download it from

   http://mima2.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/
binaryAttributeMorphology/

Regards,

Gaëtan