[Insight-users] my dashboard submission

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 7 10:36:36 EDT 2010

On 10/07/2010 10:24 AM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
> What is the process for non itk developers to provide bugfixes?

I still have a TODO list entry to write up instructions for this ;)

> Should they use gerrit? Or just the bugtracker?

Let's try Gerrit.  Basic instructions are here:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit

First sign up for a Gerrit account and ask to be granted access
to push proposed changes for ITK.  Then clone from the main
itk.org repository and add the "gerrot" remote.  Then:

$ git checkout -b my-bug-fix origin/release
$ edit files
$ git add files
$ git commit
$ git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/master/my-bug-fix

-Brad