[Insight-users] my dashboard submission

Amit Kulkarni amitkulz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:51:16 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

1) The insertion of #undef swap32/swap64 worked for
vnl_matlab_header.h & vnl_matlab_read.cxx. That is a cleaner way of
doing things. Please ignore the Patch set 1 for these two files.

2) I then worked on the rusage change to show up better while diffing
for itkMemoryUsageObserver.cxx and
Code/Common/itkMemoryUsageObserver.h. This is also compiled fine.

3) I think the other three changes can be safely ignored if you are
using gcc 4.2.1 (OpenBSD's default system compiler as of 4.8). They
were spotted as errors by pcc.

Utilities/vxl/vcl/vcl_cmath.h
Utilities/vxl/vcl/vcl_complex.h
Utilities/vxl/vcl/vcl_valarray.h

I just compiled them and saw that they ran to 100 % compile. I am in
process of submitting a test build. It will get posted sometime over
the weekend.

Thanks for your help!