[Insight-users] mrc data format

Shekhar Chandra Shekhar.Chandra at monash.edu
Wed Oct 13 18:45:37 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

ITK has the MRCImageIO class in the Code Review area for MRC images. I
have used it successfully.

Compile ITK with Use Review code ON and use it something like

ReaderType::Pointer stackReader = ReaderType::New();
             stackReader->SetImageIO( itk::MRCImageIO::New() );
             stackReader->SetFileName( argv[1] );

HTH
Cheers
Shakes